At Soulments, we aspire to end empty baby books everywhere. As a mindfulness-based journaling app, you’ll receive inspiring prompts like these to remind you to capture and reflect on those pregnancy and first-year moments you don’t want to forget.
Many moms pick up journaling when they learn they are expecting. Snapping photos of a growing baby bump is a fun way to mark progress and makes for the complete story when creating your little’s baby book.
- When did you find out you were pregnant?
- How did you share the news?
- How did you find out the gender?
- When did you first feel the baby kick?
- What’s a memorable story from pregnancy?
- What is the inspiration for the nursery?
- What is the best part about being pregnant?
- How do you feel about becoming a mom?
- What was your baby shower like?
- About Mommy & Daddy
- Siblings and their words about my arrival
- Where I live
- Family tree
About My Birth
- Doctor and/or Midwife’s Name & Hospital
- How did I enter this world?
- Why did you choose my name?
- Who were my first visitors?
- What was it like meeting my siblings?
- What was it like bringing me home?
- Capture the same photo each month to easily highlight changes
- My stats: weight, height & highlights
What were my firsts like?
- Rolling over
- Sitting up
- Saying “mama” and “dada”
- Christening / dedication
Other Gems I’ll Love When I’m Older
- Messages and memories written by loved ones
- Letter to me before I was born
- Letter to me on my first birthday
- Pictures of some of my first masterpieces
As parents, you’ll want to remember the milestones, but keeping track of all the sweet details that first year can be hard. At Soulments, we have a special place in our hearts for those in-between moments where life happens. We’d love to help you keep track of yours with our journaling app.